Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Where are you???

Hello, My Love,

Are you just being stubborn or is this just not the time? I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative...again. I truly hope you are just stubborn. You'll be just like me if that's the case. I'm as stubborn as a mule. I'm not really feeling any big symptoms today. No weird smells or queasiness or anything at all really. I really don't want to be at work today. Your mom doesn't really like her job that much. I do what I do so that I can pay the bills and have the luxury of bringing you to work with me when you are old enough. I don't like being in charge because it's a lot on my shoulders. I don't like dealing with upset parents or staff who call out sick. If we could afford it I would go back to being a teacher. I miss it. Unfortunately it would mean taking a HUGE paycut. Although, your dad bought some lottery tickets last night so maybe all this will be resolved! If only.....

No comments: