Hello, My Love,
I don't really have much to say today. My doctor's appointment is tomorrow and I feel like I'm on the high dive and petrified to jump off but don't want to get down and give up. I am just so afraid of what the doctor will find...if anything. And your father is no help. He keeps dragging his feet to get his SIMPLE test done. His test is enjoyable at least. Mine...not so enjoyable. I'm hoping (like I do every month) that we don't need to do any of these tests and that I'm already pregnant. But I'm not holding out too much hope. I just can't take the let down. I'm not sure how long we can keep trying while still keeping my sanity. I really think we should start seriously thinking about adoption. The timeline would probably be pretty similar to a pregnancy. Maybe a little longer. It just comes down to finances. I'd like to be a little more financially stable before we go that route. Once again we'll have to wait and see. I think that is my motto...Wait and see.
5 years ago