Monday, March 31, 2008

Cheerios and cat pee

Hello, My Love,

Cheerios with milk smell like cat pee this morning. I was in the Toddler Room while they were having snack this morning and all I could smell was the unmistakeable odor of cat urine. I thought maybe one of the cats attacked my laundry or one of the children's cat's got to their clothes but then I smelled the cereal with milk and holy smokes does it reek of cat piss. I had to leave the room it smelled so bad. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative. So either you are stubborn and don't want me to know about you just yet or your not there at all yet. I've also been a little queasy the past few days so I don't know if that means anything or not. I hope against hope that it does.

1 comment:

M said...

Fingers crossed for you!! Let's hope that it wasn't a fluke cheerios smelled like cat pee... ick! Come on BFP!!!

-Monty