Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Vacation

Tonight I will be leaving for a short (tonight through Saturday or Sunday) vacation to Keene Valley, NY. It's waaaaaaaaay upstate New York, near Lake Placid. I've been going there since I was a kid. It's so peaceful and quiet there.

Anyway, while there is no internet access at the house I believe they finally have a wireless set up at the library so I will try to do some posting at some point. I have a few posts in my head, just haven't had the time to edit the photos. With at least 4 days and no television to distract me I will have PLENTY of time to do that.

3 comments:

M said...

Have fun!

jill said...

You'll be a little less than 2 hours directly north of me :) I hope the weather is nice for you! It's really beautiful up there. Have fun!

hollyli said...

Are you back from your vacation yet?