Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bed in

Hello, My Love,

So, after a bit of a scare yesterday, I've decided to take it easy today. Let me back it up a bit so you know what happened. Your dad and I went to the mall yesterday to see a movie and spent a few hours walking around before it started. We had been there for about hour or so when I went to use the bathroom and saw more spotting and this time it was more red than brown. Still no cramping, but it scared me nonetheless. I figured it was from all the walking around so after the movie we went home and I stayed off my feet for the rest of the night. The spotting continued but did dwindle down and went back to brown by the end of the night.

Fast forward to today and it is now 5:10 PM and I am still in bed. Other than using the bathroom and grabbing some food from the kitchen that is where me and your dad have been all day. Kind of like John and Yoko but without the political message attached. Your dad hasn't been feeling too hot so he was planning on spending the day in bed anyway so everything just worked out this way. I had some more reddish spotting this morning but it's seemed to have stopped. At least for now. I just keep telling myself that I only have a few more days to finally see what's going on.

So what have we done all day? Well, there really isn't much to do other than watch tv. We've watched a marathon of To Catch a Predator. Those guys are such idiots. And almost every one says the same damn thing - "I was just coming over here to talk." Meanwhile, they have a pocketful of condoms and lube, a bag of alcohol and camera in their pocket. So pathetic.

I'm about to start our taxes online to get an idea of what to expect. I'm still waiting for the tax forms from my IRA and my money market account. I'm hoping that since both have taken a HUGE beating I will get a nice tax refund. Wishful thinking I'm sure. After we get all the forms in we'll take it to H&R Block to see what they come up with. Then we compare it to what we got online and decide which is the better way to go. We might get more with H&R Block but depending on how much they charge us it may make more sense to do it online. We'll just have to wait and see.

Back to our regularly scheduled Bed In.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Enjoy your day in bed!! :) Only 3 more days until your u/s!! Sorry to hear that your hubby can't make it. Tell him he has to make up for not being there
that night with a romantic dinner, flowers etc!!! I will be saying extra prayers that day for you and your "lil bean". And about the guilt trip...sometimes men are deserving of them, right? :) No worries, we all do and you have a wonderful excuse...YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!

jlmishler said...

Hope the day in bed was actually nice...and I hope the spotting stops here soon. Are you taking it easy until your appt? Just thinking about you! YOU ARE PREGNANT just like Kelli says and you will get your u/s in a couple of days! Hope you have leisure to stay in bed, or at least stay off your feet until then! Saying lots and lots of prayers for you! Sticking dust the size of a HUGE mack truck for your little one and you!. Loves!

M said...

Can't wait for tomorrow!

Constantly thinking of you and your little bean!

Kelli said...

I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Everything will go terrific!! Saying extra prayers for your family tonight! ~Kelli