Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My butt hurts!

Hello, My Love,

Not that you want to hear about my rear end, but man oh man does my tush hurt! I've started riding my bike to work and it's day number two and I feel like I've got a big bruise under each cheek. I even got a bigger seat with gel padding but I guess I'll just have to get used to it. I do feel good about the exercise I'm getting. I bought a speedometor/odometer to see how fast I'm going/how far I'm riding. I'm guessing about 3 miles so a total of 6 miles a day. I can feel the burn in my thighs. Pretty soon I'll have the nice legs I had 10 years ago. I also feel good about sparing the earth all the pollutents from my car and of course I feel great about not spending money on gas! I put $20 (half a tank for me) in my car on Sunday. With my previous job I would have needed to put more in by now. I'm curious to see how long it will last me.

I should be ovulating soon and I feel excited about this cycle. I think the vitamins your dad has been taking are having positive effects on him. I am anxious about this cycle. I have this vision of seeing those two beautiful lines. Those two lines are like a dream that I hope will soon come true.

Well, gotta get to Home Depot to get some compost, a bin and a hose reel. I'm starting a compost bin for the garden. I'll have to post some pictures soon.

No comments: