Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pictures...finally!

Hello, My Love,

Here are the pictures I've been saying I would add. I'm not the best photographer but I think they turned out ok. You can't really tell, but the hat is light yellow with white "feathers." I call it the Big Bird hat.
I'm not too crazy about this one. It looks too 70's or something.
Just a red hat.
This yarn is so soft. Love this hat.
I made your dad a hat out of the same yarn. If he hasn't lost it then you'll have matching hats.
This is more of a beanie...didn't make it long enough.
The sherbet hat.

Nothing really special about this one.
One of my favorites....so very soft and green...my favorite color.
I like the colors in the yarn.
Don't really like this one either. Too loose.
I like this one a lot...kinda punk rock.


A burp cloth...love the fabric.
This is one for my friend's baby.
Haven't decided if I'll give this one to her or keep it...probably keep it.
Just another hat...
You can't really see the colors of this hat very well but it's a light celery green and an iredecent purple...so pretty. I made it for my cousin's baby but never got around to send it to him.
Burp cloths I made for our neighbors. Your dad is building a cabinet for them and they just had a baby girl who they aptly named Kate. So my little tag worked in their favor.
A blanket I crocheted for you. It's been so long since I made it I don't even remember how to crochet now.
The blanket I'm making for my friend's baby. It matches the crib set perfectly. Can't wait to see it finished.
A scarf I started last winter. It has little beads in the yarn. Again...can't wait to see it finished. Hopefully I will finish it before this winter comes!
This one I'm keeping. I have a thing for pirates and skulls...lol.

Well, that's about it. I have another couple of blankets I'm working on but there's not much to them yet. As you can probably tell, I have a habit of starting projects and not finishing them. I have knitters ADD. I have to finish that baby blanket for my friend though. Her shower is next weekend!




3 comments:

Mama Crochets said...

I just started my crocheting adventures a month ago. =D I started big and am trying to make a blanket for our queen size bed! lol I might have to put that one on hold and start making hats and baby blankets like you! I love the celery green/light lavender hat! I think the colors came thru just fine!

Also, do you put those little 'Kate' tags on your knitting/crocheted stuff? Did you make them yourself or buy them? I think they're great and would love to have some of my own!

And don't feel bad for having knitters ADD. My mom finally finished a baby blanket she'd started crocheting for me when I was 14! =D

Yo said...

Wow - aren't you crafty! Love all the stuff you've made. Your LO will look soooo cute! I also knit and crochet, but have been too busy with school. Maybe I'll make some for my little girl! xoxo Yo!

M said...

So super cute! Once upon a time I crocheted... now I'm to lazy and would rather play guitar hero! ha ha!