Monday, October 11, 2010

The reason I ~YAWN~ haven't been posting

I am exhausted! By about 3:00 PM each day I am so ready for a nap. I have to work to keep my eyes open. This past weekend I had no plans (other than to go to a consignment sale, which I'll post about soon) so I took full advantage of the free time to nap, nap, nap! Best naps I've had in a long time. And did I feel the least bit guilty? Hell no! I enjoyed every snore! Last weekend was spent babysitting. All.weekend.long. I kid you not. But, that money went straight into my savings. Plus, it's easy work. It just sucks not being able to be at home.

Wednesday is the big day! I have good feelings about it. My husband will be there and my mom is coming as well. My appointment is at 9:30am EST and if they allow me to take video of it I will try and post it while I'm at work. I will be 6 weeks and 5 days along so I am crossing everything that can possibly be crossed that we will be able to hear a heartbeat.

3 comments:

Jen Nelson said...

Tomorrow... tomorrow!!! YAY!!!

I was 6 weeks 2 days with Kell and we got to hear the heartbeat!! I wasn't expecting that! It was amazing just to see it!!

Everything will go great tomorrow! The real question is, will there be one or TWO heartbeats!?!

Yay!!!

jill said...

Can't wait to hear how it went! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello, I new yours frient on this forum)