Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Clomid - Day 3

No news is good news, right? Well, I have no news. I feel fine. Perhaps I am lucky enough to escape the side effects of Clomid? Other than that, I don't really have anything to write about.

The school year starts tomorrow. We were closed yesterday and today to clean and organize for the upcoming school year. Lots of new kids start tomorrow. Should be a long day. And I have a dentist appointment. Another one of those things I wanted to do before the IUI. I figured I would need x-rays and that would be a no-no during pregnancy, so a last minute, but much needed, appointment it is. I hate going to the dentist and haven't been in a couple years. I take decent care of my teeth but I hate, hate, hate getting them cleaned. And I need a crown to replace the temporary I got after a root canal a couple years ago. Yes, this temporary has lasted a couple of years. I don't know how much my dental insurance covers though. I suppose I will find out tomorrow.

No comments: