Tuesday, January 11, 2011

No excuses

I really have no excuse for not blogging lately. Just laziness. I have been taking belly pictures for the past month or so, so I'll have to post them once I actually upload them to my computer from my camera....for which I need to charge the battery. Also on that camera are pictures of the nursery in progress. Over the Christmas break I started working on the furniture. I have a crib, dresser and a bookshelf but they are mismatched. I've gotten them sanded (yes, I wore a mask) and the dresser and bookshelf have been primed and painted but the bookshelf needs another coat or two. The crib I am hoping to tackle this weekend. It's a three day weekend for me so we'll see how much motivation and energy I have. I'll post pictures soon.

I started a pre-natal yoga class this past weekend with a friend from work. She is having twins and is due at the end of July. It was a nice class and I think I can do some of the poses/stretches at home as well.

I'm pretty sure I felt the baby move Sunday night. I was laying on the couch, using the computer and felt a little flutter. I kind of felt like a bubble was popping or that a goldfish was swimming around in there. I felt it again yesterday at work. I was watching Lost on my computer at work (thank you Netflix!) and felt it. The baby has good taste.

I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday morning and will be getting an ultrasound as well. I can't believe I've made it to 20 weeks. It still hasn't quite hit me that we are having a baby. This time next year I will have a 7 or 8 month old. Wow. Really?

4 comments:

jill said...

I can't beliebe you are already 20 weeks either! Wow.

Glad to hear things are still going well and yay for movement! That's just awesome. Can't wait to see pics :)

Tabitha said...

I say if everytime but I'm going to say it again. I'm so happy for you Kate! I love that you are doing so well in your pregnancy. Can't wait to see all the pictures!

jill said...

Just stopping by to see how you are :) I'm really hoping you are around 32 weeks pregnant right now!

Jen Nelson said...

Update your blog lady!!

Miss you!